Make your holiday count and be among the first to experience a unique new travel formula conceived by combining:
Great content and invaluable insights
Great people and exceptional access
Great outdoors in outstanding destinations
12 guests maximum
Price: € 8,800 / person (includes everything except return flight to Yerevan)
• Exclusive Monthly Barometer booklet outlining the issue of Eurasia Geopolitics distributed to participants a week before departure (including recent research
from world-renowned experts who’ll intervene during the trip)
• VIP at Yerevan airport and transportation to Yerevan and back + dedicated transportation in and around Yerevan for the entire trip
• 5 star accommodation in Yerevan + meals in exclusive local restaurants
• Daily hiking expedition with local and Chamonix mountain guides and / or cultural visit to outstanding heritage sites including some of the world’s most ancient churches and monasteries
• Exceptional encounters including – brainstorming personally with HE Armen Sarkissian, President of the Republic of Armenia
On June 7-9, 2019 the Monthly Barometer has convened an Armenian Summit of Minds hosted by H.E. Armen Sarkissian, President of the Republic of Armenia.
Armenia is the cradle of an ancient civilization rich in historical and cultural traditions. Yerevan, its capital city, is one of the most ancient in the world – in 2018 it celebrated its 2800th anniversary. Armenia was also the first country in the world to adopt Christianity as a state religion in 301 AD and a country whose alphabet was created in 405 AD.
Learn more about Armenia and about the Armenian Summit of Minds.