Make your holiday count and be among the first to experience a unique new travel formula conceived by combining:
Great content and invaluable insights
Great people and exceptional access
Great outdoors in outstanding destinations
10 guests maximum
Price: € 8,100 / person (includes everything except return flight to Geneva)
• Exclusive Monthly Barometer booklet outlining the issue of Climate Emergency and risk mitigation strategies distributed to participants a week before departure (including recent research from world-renowned experts who’ll intervene during the trip)
• Transportation from Geneva airport to Chamonix and back + dedicated daily transportation
• 5 star accommodation in Chamonix + meals in exclusive local restaurants
• Daily ski tour with mountain guides accompanied by climate change experts
• Each evening spent in the company of different world-renowned scientists or sophisticated private investors whose portfolio allocation is driven by concerns about climate change
• Exceptional encounters including skiing with Olympic champion Antoine Dénériaz and the free-ride (erstwhile James Bond double) legend Camille Jaccoux
In 2019 the threat of climate change hung over the Summit of Minds in Chamonix like a storm-cloud waiting to burst. Looking up at Mont Blanc, one feared to see the snow melting away, never to return. The Summit learnt first hand that some cultures go beyond looking and reflecting – they pay actual physical tribute to major natural sites. Their relationship with nature is predicated differently from ours. If there were any climate-change sceptics at the Summit of Minds this year, they did not declare themselves.
See what happened at the Summit of Minds Chamonix 2019.